Polycarboxylate Ether(PCE) Dry Mix Powder
PCE Dry Mix Powder is a free flowing, sand-like, spray dried powder, it is a new generation polycarboxylate ether polymers, It is used as a superplasticizer and high range water reducer for cement based materials. It is also an excellent dispersion plasticizer suitable for gypsum, ceramic and other mineral materials.
Physical form:Free Flow Powder
Visual Appearance:light Pink
Bulk density, kg/m3:510
Drying loss, %:2.0
pH (23ºC), at 20% solution:7.0-9.0
(%) Solid Content:98.0
PCE Dry Mix Powder has superior features:
- High-efficient water reduction up to 35%
- Excellent stability, providing long working time
- Unique homogeneous plasticizing property, thus preventing segregation and bleeding
- Good disperser for various types of cements and gypsums and minerals.
- High strength improved
- Low shrink rate.
- High strength concrete
- High performance concrete
- Structure grout
- Cable grout
- Repair mortar
- Floor screed / thin-overlay
- Cement coating/paint
- Gypsum, ceramic products
- Products containing silica fume, silica flour, pigment and other ultra-fine particles
The recommended dosage of PCE Dry Mix Powder for various applications is 0.02% to 0.3% of cementitious materials.
Do not use PCE DRY MIX Powder with additives containing naphthalene sulfonate. Unreliable rheologic behaviors may be experienced.
25kg cardboard drum with plastic bag or packed in paper bag
The product may absorb moisture and should be stored in dry area.
The shelf life is 12 months in unopened drum. Opened bags should be resealed and used within 60 days.
PCE Dry Mix Powder is a weak alkaline powder. It shows negligible toxic, hazardous, and corrosive.